19 March 2019
Vacancy: Account Development Executive /
We are looking for an account development executive to act as a the first point of contact for agencies and brands
Contagious is for marketers seeking a competitive edge through creativity and innovation.
Our creative and strategic intelligence interrogates the world’s most exceptional marketing and disruptive trends, helping you achieve winning ideas, fast.
We provide rigorous trend examination, impartial analysis of the world’s most creative and innovative marketing, delivering insight into the strategy, business objectives and results behind these campaigns.
Ambitious companies turn to us as an essential partner when undertaking research and seeking to understand how new platforms and technologies can be applied to marketing.
With offices in London, New York, Singapore and Sao Paulo we provide guidance, facilitation, information and inspiration to a global roster of brands, agencies, start-ups, governments and organisations who embrace transformational change and the power of creativity.
Working towards clear objectives in order to identify, research and initiate contact with the primary goal of securing low-value deals or business meetings for the business development team.
Working across our diverse portfolio of digital, print and events you’ll be responsible for understanding the features and benefits in order to present our offering effectively to engage the lead into a qualified prospect.
Speaking with C-suite senior decision makers from a range of sectors and agencies you’ll be required to understand the entire sales value chain, learn how to handle objections, create interest, qualify the lead and ultimately get buy in.
The approach will be varied and will include emailing, social media channels and calling clients developing your skillset to be working efficiently throughout your day.
About you /
You are an ambitious and motivated individual who is looking for a career opportunity and a challenge in a fast pace environment. You will join our sales team and play a key role in the future of the company by expanding our client base and network of advocates.
- Bachelor/Master degree is beneficial, but not a requirement
- You ideally have some experience working within the marketing, media and advertising sector
- Quick learners able to keep up with the fast-paced work of a growing business
- Great communicator, who understands the importance of effective team communication
- Commercially minded
- CRM and LinkedIn proficiency and keen to develop more technical skills is helpful
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Ambitious and motivated individuals who want to play a role in building something amazing and who are willing to put in the effort to do so
The benefits /
- Competitive package, including 25 days holiday + your birthday off, team outings – plus commission the opportunity to earn up to 10% of anything you sell
- Career progression – we encourage personal development, autonomy and responsibility
- Full sales training and onboarding
- You will work with an international team of high performers who love what they do
- You will gain experience in a fast-paced and learning-intensive environment - this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an ambitious and exciting business
Business Design Centre, 52 Upper St, London N1 0QH
Please note that the business may require you to work additional hours when required and travel to various locations including overseas.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
For a flavour of what it's like to work at Contagious check out the video below