2 September 2019
Vacancy: Digital Administrative Executive /
Contagious is a marketing insight agency with clients ranging from Twitter to Heineken and we’re hungry to grow our business even more. We’re investing in our digital capabilities in 2019 and this role will be central to a new look team. In a nutshell we’ll need someone to own the day to day smooth running of our marketing, CRM and Salesforce software. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build a career around these vital tools, as well as learn about how the marketing/advertising world works.
Purpose of the job /
The Digital Admin Executive will be responsible for smooth day to day running of our sales, marketing and product platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, Gainsight and the product, Contagious I/O).
Reporting to the Digital Operations lead, this role is a critical link between our commercial teams and the delivery of exceptional value to Contagious’ beloved customers. In addition to monitoring and maintaining the company’s digital platforms, the Digital Admin Executive has the responsibility for ensuring that company data is managed, cleansed, secured and processed to the highest possible standards.
Responsibilities and Key Performance Indicators /
- Administration of Salesforce user base – including basic training on how to use the system
- Production of ad hoc reports for commercial managers
- Reporting and rectifying bug fixes to Salesforce and/or support agency
- Ensuring data entry best practice and hygiene
- Configuration changes that do not require coding
- Customer Support Admin
- Setup of customer accounts and user profiles
- User data management (approving domains, user limits, identifying unauthorised users)
- Production of usage reports
- Responding to login/password requests
- Users first point of contact for platform issues
- Generate weekly/monthly/quarterly traffic reports (for .com and I/O) for digital leader and exec team – under instruction from the digital lead
- Support implementation and measurement of email and social campaigns
- Ensure HubSpot/Gainsight/Salesforce integrations work smoothly
- Report bugs to suppliers and/or support agency
- All round digital support
- Content uploads and amends to websites
- Testing and troubleshooting development work
- Assisting with video creation and shoots
- Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, Gainsight or similar systems is a plus
- Ability to communicate well with teams and stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Advanced Excel user
- High degree of comfort with, digital systems, data and analytics
- Extremely organised and detail oriented, and able to flex and adapt to the situation when necessary
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- A self-starter with a natural drive for getting things done
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification beneficial, but not essential
Business Design Centre, 52 Upper St, London N1 0QH
Please note that the business may require you to work additional hours when required and travel to various locations including overseas.
For a flavour of what it's like to work at Contagious check out the video below!